We have received notice from the paving contractor handling the Route 206 pavement preservation project for NJDOT that there will be several ramp / intersection closures overnight tonight (Thursday, May 2nd into the early morning hours of Friday, May 3rd) to allow work to be done to further the project. The following schedule has been provided by the contractor:
- 206 Northbound @ New York Avenue: 10PM – 12AM
- 206 Northbound @ Hedding Road: 12AM – 2AM
- 206 Southbound @ Exit Ramp to West Main Street (C.R. 543): 2AM – 4AM
- Entrance Ramp from West Main Street (C.R. 543) @ 206 Southbound: 2AM – 4AM
- 206 Southbound @ Railroad Avenue: 4AM – 6AM
Detours will be posted for each closure when it occurs to assist motorists. Detours will be removed (i.e. detour signs will be covered) once the respective intersection is reopened to traffic. Thank you in advance for your patience during this phase of the project.